Lead Talent Advisor at Parkar Consulting and Labs
Views:254 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Business Development Role - Enterprise Segment - IT (5-7 yrs)
Business Development Rep would be responsible for sales process of short & long-term projects and staffing requirements by identifying and securing new business development opportunities.
- Researching potential leads from Enterprise accounts utilizing web searches or digital resources (LinkedIn etc.), campaigns, conferences, events etc.
- Identifying opportunities from the market through cold-calling, emails, referrals, campaigns, networking etc. and maintaining the database of prospective client information in CRM.
- Build and manage a pipeline of 100-150 accounts per quarter to meet/exceed sales targets.
- Initiate contact with suspects and prospects, creating initial interest and positioning Technology solutions and services.
- Conduct thorough lead/prospect qualification including in-depth account research, identification of tech stack/projects, timelines, business benefits, technical fit, key contacts and budgets.
- Engage with prospects on a regular basis for requirement gathering and relationship building throughout the sales cycle.
- Coordinate with pre-sales and technical teams, as required, to successfully convert leads.
- Build credibility and strong working relationships with decision-makers and converting them from Cold to Hot engagement level.
- Assist with drafting sales pitches, decks, SOWs, and other documents as required.
- Monthly/ quarterly target achievements including qualified leads, meetings, proposals, closures and revenue numbers.
- Highly motivated, professional, results oriented self-starter.
- Should be a USA sales hunter with 5 years of experience in Inside Sales, Lead generation, Cold calling, Video calling and Response management.
- Should be able to sell services and staffing (Onsite & offshore) around Cloud, Application and Data Engineering, Automation, Packaged software (SAP, Salesforce, Oracle) and QA projects.
- Experience with various research tools like web, LinkedIn, Zoom info, social media, Account Based Marketing, Digital campaign, etc.
- Experience with CRM Tools, Sales reports and Documentation.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office: PowerPoint, Excel etc.
- Willingness to work is US (EST) timezone
- People person, strong interpersonal skills with outstanding written & verbal communication skills.