Manager at Inflexon Point
Views:4139 Applications:144 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Business Development Role - Energy Business (8-12 yrs)
Opening for business developement role with a leading energy company
Our client is one of the pioneers in Small Hydro Power generation in India and is the largest private hydropower supplier to Karnataka since inception. With strong execution capabilities and as on date project pipeline portfolio of over 1025 MW of Solar PV and Wind assets under developments across states of Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Madhya Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh & Telangana; we are among fastest growing companies in Renewable Sector.
Our client is building a de-risked portfolio both in terms of RE sources of Wind, Solar, Wind-Solar Hybrid, Hydropower, Solar PV and Concentrating Solar Power (CSP) assets and geographical diversification as well and intends to increase the installed capacity by investing into R&D space. With recent acquisition of a Spanish R&D Company in CSP Technology & Energy Storage area, group is investing in building indigenous technologies with the goal of achieving grid parity in near future. We are well aligned with the latest reforms, regulations and various nuances across the spectrum of the Renewable power sector - particularly with regards to O&M, Power Trading and Investment sectors.
Job Description :
- Strategize, identify opportunities in the target states, shortlist states - opportunity matrix.
- Develop pricing, terms, customer acquisition strategy and obtain management sign off.
- Direct and work with the sales and solution team - state specific as well as product specific.
- Set annual targets and work with the team to achieve the same.
- Develop / expand new channels / consultants.
- Obtain knowledge of competitors activities and market insight to adjust sales tactic and strategies.
- Keep abreast with legislative and regulatory developments and prioritise accordingly.
- Run analytics on customer requirements and evolve solutions which are a win win for customer and Atria.
Education and Experience :
- Engineering Graduate preferable in Power Engineering / Electrical / Industrial Automation with 8 to12 years
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.