Recruitment Analyst at Vrinda Global
Views:7796 Applications:1007 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Business Development Role - Credit Rating Agency (1-9 yrs)
Hiring for the India's most respected credit rating agency committed to providing India's credit markets accurate, timely and prospective credit opinions. Built on a foundation of independent thinking, rigorous analytics, and an open and balanced approach towards credit research, Ind-Ra has grown rapidly during the past decade, gaining significant market presence in India's fixed income market.
Job Responsibilities :
- Developing growth strategies and plans
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
- Increasing client base
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
- Writing business proposals
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams
- Following industry trends locally and internationally
- Drafting and reviewing contracts
- Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.