Business Development Role - BPO/ITeS (6-10 yrs)
LOOKING FOR DYNAMIC SALES ROCKSTARS WHO HAS EXPERIENCE IN US SERVICE OUTBOUND SALES
CANDIDATE FROM DELHI WHO ARE WILLING TO RELOCATE TO HYDERABAD NEED APPLY
- Possess high energy and enthusiasm, and the ability to maintain consistent levels of activity to achieve calling and lead generation quotas.
- Management of End to End Business Development process starting from lead generation to closure.
- Responsible for business development and full sales cycle including deal closures, strong negotiation and account management targeting corporate.
- Achieving quarterly targets and responsible for identification of opportunities, mapping and prospecting them for conversion.
- Tracking competitor's movement in the market as a proactive measure so as to retain the existing client base.
- Introducing Project Manager to client and handing over project info to facilitate smooth transitioning of project responsibilities.
- Managing the execution of Project from pre sales client communication to the deployment of project & further Post Sales efforts for repeat business as well as identifying the areas for new business with existing Client.
- Pursuing and maintaining new business relationships.
- Researching actively for potential clients.
- Generating Leads, moving the opportunities through the sales cycle.
- Building a relationship with them over a period of time.
- Keeping the pipeline strong by strong follow up.
- Taking the lead to the closing stages.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills; be able to communicate technical concepts in a clear, constructive, and professional manner to non-technical users
- Have at least 6+ Years in B2B Sales / Outbound Sales Experience for US ( North America or Canada) Location.
- Be willing to work in US SHIFTS.
- Possess professional business telephone communication skills, and excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Be self-motivated, and have the ability to organize and prioritize work independently with minimal supervision.
- Goal oriented, have the ability to consistently meet to exceed calling and opportunity generation quotas.