Manager - HR at Pylon Management Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:412 Applications:119 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Business Development Role - B2C Segment - Gaming Industry (5-13 yrs)
Business Development Role - Gaming Industry - B2C
Job Responsibilities :
- You will take the lead role in maintaining the current partnership and development of the potential business opportunities and partnerships.
- This resource will identify trends and customer needs, building a short/medium/long-term business development strategy in accordance with targets. Develop strategies and positions by analyzing new venture integration. Assist in the coordination and implementation of marketing strategies, and delegate tasks that achieve strategic goals. Motivate the team, track performance, and report metrics.
Core Responsibilities :
- Monitor and evaluate industry trends and customer drivers and meet regularly with management and stakeholders to discuss strategy.
- Manage the proposal response process, including detailed RFP requirements, content creation, and inputs from various sources.
- Generate new leads, identify and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities, select the deals in line with strategies, and lead and facilitate pitch logistics.
- Develop and implement overarching outbound communication and business development strategy, negotiation processes, structure, and best practices across the team.
- Maintain and share professional knowledge with the team and help the team to grow up fast.
Required Skills :
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA is preferred.
- Passionate about games; At least 5 years related work experience in Gaming/B2C companies on similar function in business development/program cum account management.
- Demonstrated Analytical ability, results-oriented environment with external customer interaction.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly.
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Possess a high energy, strong desire to achieve top results with a positive can-do attitude.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- A strong propensity to take initiative; thrive on change and ambiguity.
- Ability to play well with members on your team through collaboration and sharing of learned insights.