Senior Relationship Manager at Waytogo Consultants.in
Views:144 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Business Development & Portfolio Management Role - Bank (5-12 yrs)
Opening in a Leading Private Bank
Business development & Portfolio Management- in clients with revenues of Rs.50 Cr. - Rs.2000 Cr.
- Deepen client engagement
- Cross sell - Ensure delivery of banking solutions in collaboration with other parts of the bank
- Provide guidance to ARMs
- Constant client engagement to be fully aware of goings on in the company to anticipate business opportunities/ potential credit issues, if any
- Asset, liability, and fee based.
Position Responsibilities :
Sr. Key Responsibilities :
1. Business Development and acquisition :
- Acquire new corporate clients within the segment using either asset, liability or fee opportunities
2. Relationship Management & Need Analysis :
- Ensuring increase in wallet share from existing customer portfolio in Commercial Banking for increasing assets / liabilities / fees & income for the Bank.
- Structuring of Fund / Non Fund / Trade / Fx based financial products for working capital & capex requirements to suit customer's need
3. Documentation & Process :
- Performing financial analysis, Business analysis and liaise with Credit teams for getting sanctions/ renewals and ongoing monitoring.
- Liaise with various divisions like Compliance / CAD / Legal / WCS / Product Teams like Transaction Banking / BAAS / Fx teams for on boarding / deepening client and then servicing them
4. Maintenance of Portfolio Quality and performance :
- Maintaining portfolio quality by monitoring the performance of the account / pending compliances and identifying stress and delinquency situations
- Providing cross referrals to other business groups and ensure relationship deepening through other products
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.