HR Execuitve at Yellowbox HR Services
Views:1423 Applications:728 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Business Development Operations Role - Vendor Management - eCommerce - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (2-5 yrs)
Hiring for Business Development Operations (Vendor Management) Role - 2017/2018 Tier 1 MBA Pass-outs
- Looking for Six Sigma (Green Belt or Black Belt) certified Tier 1 MBA Graduates (2017/2018 pass out) with experience in Operations or Vendor Management for an E-commerce organisation.
- In this role the person would work with a Vendor/Partner who would support the business with any process excellence initiatives for Vendor/Partner Onboarding and Vendor/Partner Experience Operations. As an overview, this person would be responsible for SOP Creation/Updates, Knowledge base updation, VSM/Process Mapping.
Job Description :
- Ensure all processes are documented as SOP with relevant process maps
- Timely review and updation of SOP and recommend changes/re-define processes in line with business goals
- Timely updation and upkeep of knowledge base and tools
- Proactively identify opportunities and provide alternatives/solutions for process improvement
- Use Value Stream Mapping to identify VA/NVAs and drive improvement
- Maintain & track performance and measures for projects and initiatives
- Ensuring process adherence & compliance through defined audit framework
- Loop-in feedback from Vendors / SE - SO Operations team to respective stakeholders in an effort to build long-term, scalable processes
- Work closely with SE/SO Ops & other cross functional teams to deliver on business goals.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.