Lead at Randstad India Pvt. Ltd
Views:269 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:66
Business Development Manager - Manufacturing (10-13 yrs)
Job Description Job Title:
Business Development Manager
Location: Pune /Mumbai
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Consolidate current OEM supplier base in India
2. Develop external OEM base in India.
3.Explore business opportunities for new product lines.
4.Explore possibilities of & revive business from 5.customers who have had long history of association
6. Build strategies to make up for sudden severance /drop in demand from established customers.
7. Manage a team of professionals to ensure factory orders are available and are aligned with factory lead times.
8.Define clear-cut responsibility to identify key segments, customers and collaborate with Factory team to ensure on-time deliveries.
9. Ensure order fill rate for sustained & efficient factory output as per budgeted business plan.
- Functional knowledge of factory operations.
- Strong customer orientation & management skills.
- Excellent communication and Interpersonal skill
- Integrity and Ownership
- Result Orientation
Education Qualification & Experience required:
- Engineering background with MBA having minimum 10 years of Experience in similar or related field
- Experience of developing new markets, customers
- Experience of working in diverse settings and establishing connect across varied cultural background.