Team Lead at Xpert Conexions
Views:287 Applications:107 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:72
Business Development Manager - Travel Management Portal (4-12 yrs)
About this Opportunity:
Enterprise sales managers work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment. You'll be responsible for meeting or exceeding business targets, which would require you to be highly organized, motivated, and persistent. You must be able to work independently and be a self-starter.
Other key expectations from you:
- Own and deliver predictable and healthy MRR(monthly recurring revenue).
- Willingness to engage top management and CXOs to drive product deployment.
- Identifying potential customers and developing new business opportunities.
- Convert new customers and grow the existing ones effectively.
- Manage & drive the growth & margin targets for respective geography
- Hunger to build a million-dollar portfolio in 12 months from zero.
- Identify relevant and most profitable leads and win them as your customer for life.
- You will become the part of core team and will work closely with the VP's and CXO's.
- Ability to influence the team and the stakeholders.
- Acquiring new customers and beating revenue targets.
What you'll need?
- Willingness to be part of a young, dynamic team that is building a disruptive, and a sustainable business.
- Strong curiosity and communication skills to be able to understand and convey the value addition delivered by Company
- Proven track record of working in a hyper growth environment and ability to do zeroto 1 and 1 to 100.
- Ability to put customer first
- Enterprise sales experience of 5+ years