Recruitment Consultant at SmartServices
Views:442 Applications:116 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:101
Business Development Manager - Trademark/Patents/Intellectual Property Rights (8-14 yrs)
This role will focus on selling Intellectual Property Group products to corporates, govt. and academic institutions, law firms, pharma companies, etc. and will require selling to significant stakeholders in these accounts, creating an influencer network with multiple touchpoints. It will involve promoting wide ranging information products in intellectual property, brand establishing and protection products and domain management.
- Sell online information products and software, primarily in intellectual property, brand establishing and protection products.
- Achieve new business sales and current revenue retention targets and focus on retention products
- Devise and implement strategies to develop the defined accounts and generate new sales
- Promote and sell our products to identified accounts - this involves site visits, preparing written proposals, explaining, positioning and demonstrating products, phone and email contacts, as well as exhibit activities.
- Sell in a consultative sales environment
- Prepare regular sales reports and forecasts as required, including sales pipeline.
- Develop thorough knowledge of clients needs; understand customer workflows and what is important to their business.