Consulting Partner at InnoQuest Consulting
Views:943 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Business Development Manager - Software Licensing (4-10 yrs)
Business Development Manager (Software Licensing)
InnoQuest Consulting is a Core team of seasoned Talent Acquisition professionals with experience across diverse industries ranging from IT, ITeS, Banking & Financial Services and Telecom with team's core expertise in Mid / Senior Management &Leadership hiring
About Our Client :
Our clients are the software licensing experts, and have been for more than 20 years. They represent best-in-class software publishers.
- Responsible for achieving all sales and revenue goals for an assigned territory by developing, building, and strengthening long-term relationships with customers and partners.
- Business development and deal making skills including strategic consulting and needs assessment, identifying and driving new business opportunities, pricing negotiations, contract development, and working with internal experts to propose solutions to prospective clients.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Collaboratively works with the team to develop an overall territory account plan in order to maximize opportunities and generate sales activity with customers, partners and publishers.
- Must identify, prospects and new customers through strategic partners in an assigned geographic territory
- Leads negotiations, coordinates complex decision-making process, and overcomes objections to capture new business opportunities
- Develops and utilizes marketing related events, seminars, mailings and call campaigns to increase brand awareness and presence in the local market
- Provides training to customers regarding software publisher contracts and optimal usage of agreements post-mortem. Facilitates all communications, order processing, and reporting of customer transactions in territory
- Evaluates software contract spend and utilization in a given organization. Must be able to optimize spending patterns, technology usage, and implementation strategies. High level of knowledge of internal organization workings, Information Technology trends.
- Be the field resource to customers and partners for leading industry volume license offerings from top publishers.
- Submits accurate and timely forecasts that are aligned with assigned sales quotas. Forecast sales revenue on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Provides leadership and licensing knowledge to customers, maintains appropriate presence in the software industry community.
- Generates opportunities for meetings with key decision makers to drive sales process.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required :
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4-8 years professional sales experience in high-tech or service-related industry with preferred successful software sales / software licensing experience
- Experience in Solution Selling with emphasis on strong account/territory management
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding corporate objectives and quotas
- Ability to build relationships and quickly develop trust with C-level executives
- Highly motivated and results oriented
- Strong presentation, communication, organization, multitasking, time management skills
- Solid problem solving and consultative skills required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team sales environment with minimum supervision
- Travel 60%
- Proficient with Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Sales certification exams passed such as MCP, VSP, and SAM preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.