Business Development Manager/Senior Sales Executive - Enterprise - Software (6-11 yrs)
We need to Senior Sales Expert with Hands on experience in selling to Enterprise accounts.
This is pure play Hunter/ New business role.
- Develop and actively pursue list of targeted Key Accounts by creating individual plans of action to penetrate these accounts
- Call on and develop relationships with new prospects in an effort to meet and exceed individual and department revenue expectations.
- Present products and services to Enterprise Accounts
- Exceed established new business revenue targets for software sales.
- Accurately forecast sales opportunities via pipeline report
- Effectively and accurately manage personal revenue pipeline to maximize all new business opportunities.
- Monitor and report sales activity within the system.
- Work with Account Management and Client Services teams to ensure complete customer satisfaction with the Company product and organization.
- Ensure relationships with key decision-makers for accounts that will provide new business are continuously developed and relationships are strengthened and grown Perform other duties as assigned
- At least 6-8 years of prior revenue generating software sales experience (more experience is desired)
- Industry experience in one or more of the following areas is highly preferred: SaaS, mobile apps, and analytics
- Strong organizational and detail-orientation skills, with the ability to multi-task in a dynamic, fast-changing entrepreneurial environment.
- Able to integrate knowledge across disciplines to include cold calling, consultative selling, product demonstrations, closing contracts, operation/process flow, and product function.
- Strong sense of initiative and personal leadership demonstrating the ability to function independently, but must also be able to contribute to team initiatives.
- Strong business acumen, ethics and high integrity.