Co-Founder at Mantras2Success Consultants
Views:6200 Applications:498 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:498
Business Development Manager/Senior Business Development Manager - Industrial (3-4 yrs)
Job brief :
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager/Senior Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
Location : Ahmedabad/ PAN Gujarat
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company's products/services addressing or predicting clients- objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
- Should have Engineering Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
- MBA from a top tier college is preferable
- Proven working experience of 2-4 years as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in dealing with VP/Sr VP/CXO/Owner/Promoter clientele
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Proficiency in English (Both Written & Verbal)
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- Willing to learn
- Ability to lead the team and keep it motivated
- Should be able to work in a cross functioning environment
This job is primarily a hunter role
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.