Business Development Manager - Recruitment (5-12 yrs)
Business Development Manager (Must Have Staffing Company Experience)
- Responsible for bringing in new business/client and handing over to client relationship & delivery team IT and Non-IT industry.
- Impacting the company through his/ her efforts, chasing targets & turning around difficult situations and difficult clients.
- Overall responsible for Business Development cycle in the respective region for all verticals, right from cold calling to billing.
- Meet & engage with Strategic Heads/ HR Heads/ CXO levels of various companies to get insights on their people plans.
- Ensuring sign-ups into Billable clients generating consistent revenue.
- Effectively & promptly managing Client escalations.
- Responsible for Client acquisition which involves mapping the market, pitching, contract negotiations and sign up.
- Ability to build /nurture/grow a strong network of people/channels (internally and externally) for lead generation.
- Collating inputs of client specifications and presenting them to the delivery team and ensuring the smooth transition of assignments.
- Preferably from a Recruitment/ Search Firm.
- Diverse experience across sectors Manufacturing, Engineering, E-Commerce, Retail, Consumer Retail Services(C&S), Pharma Health Life science (PHL), Construction Production Engineering (CPE),etc.
- Solution Selling.
- Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)/ Ad based Recruitment selling experience.
- Good Communication skills.
- Effective Negotiation skills.
- An eye for detail & ability to Solve Problems.
- Effective Decision Making.