Senior Consultant at Hunterz Research
Views:337 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
Business Development Manager - Product Engineering Services (8-11 yrs)
Business Development Manager (Product Engineering Services)
Job Title : Business Development Manager (Product Engineering Services) - Hunting role
Job Description :
- Responsible for coordinating sales efforts across a cross-functional team mapping and interacting with CTOs, VP-Engineering, Product Heads, Engineering Heads, Data Center Technologies, etc.
- Responsible in selling software & services solutions in the Product Software Engineering Services Space (Analytics, Cloud, Web applications, Mobility, IOT, E R&D)
- Prior experience in selling to both Software Product companies (ISVs and platforms) and Engineering R&D (Storage, Networking, Automotive and Consumer Electronics)
- Experience in all facets of business development from generating leads to closing
- Should have very good understanding of the India market should bring prior network and rolodex
Key Responsibilities :
- Part of sales team for PES business
- Direct and leveraged sales for PES
- Responsible for prospecting, qualifying, proposing, negotiating, and closing PES opportunities.
- Build credible and lasting relationships with prospects and customers for repeat business.
- Tasks and responsibilities of a BDM include but are not limited to :
a. Delivering sales revenue (recognized and collected) as per assigned quota quarterly.
b. Maintain contact and opportunity information completely, accurately and in a timely manner.
c. Prospect to establish new accounts or extend business in existing accounts.
d. Attend and represent various business and industry meetings and trade shows.
e. Have a comprehensive channel strategy/multipoint lead generation.
f. Leverage all available networks and alliances to uncover additional sales opportunities.
g. Set customer expectations consistent with service offerings and delivery potential.
- MUST meet and/or exceed quarterly targets set
- Accurately forecast business deals to be closed.
- Support other BU BDMs to achieve the PES targets
- Delivering new business that encompasses all service offerings
Candidate profile :
- Good experience in selling enterprise software solutions & services in the Information Technology Services across domains - specifically in the Product Engineering Space
- Ability to understand, articulate & effectively position the Value proposition of the Solutions & Services
- Strong track record in acquiring new customer logos
- Must be comfortable working with executive management as well as articulating strategy, solutions, and services
- Analytical and negotiation skills, ability to synthesize complex technical, business, and legal issues to apply that knowledge at solving problems and executing action plans.
- Knowledge of market trends, industry participants, new technologies & business models
- Should have a track record of building and executing successful sales strategies.
- Energetic, Enthusiastic, Resilient, Positive, and a 'Can do attitude against all odds' - need to understand is a 'David taking on the Goliaths'
- A desire to contribute time (not just money) to the community and uphold the values -SMILES (Sharing, Mindful, Integrity, Learning, Excellence and Social Responsibilities.
Experience : 8+ years
Locations : Bangalore or Pune.
If interested, please share a copy of your resume along with the following details :
Alternate contact number:
Reason for job change:
Current Pay package:
Expected pay package:
Holding any other offers(Y/N) :
Marks scored in 10th, 12th, Grad and Post Grad: