Business Development Manager - Payment Solutions - BFSI (2-8 yrs)
We are hiring a Dynamic Business Development Managers for our client EKO Financials. Please find the details below and send your updated profile with following details:
Current CTC (Fixed + Variable):
Established in September 2007, Eko pioneered the use of mobile phones for payment in India. Eko realized early on that in order to make mobile phone as a payment instrument, it was important to design a product which included all customer segments.
Globally, Eko is the only organization which has the capability to process a secure payment transaction without installing an application on the phone or SIM card. This ubiquitous design has helped Eko reach different customer segments. In order to bring in payment services to millions of Indians, Eko in its journey partnered with State Bank of India, ICICI Bank, Yes Bank & IndusInd Bank.
Recently, Eko was also awarded the - pre-paid issuance license- by RBI. This license enables Eko to provide payment services independently of its banking partners to millions of customer who Eko wishes to touch over the next couple of years.
Currently, Eko serves over 5 million customers, in 80 towns / cities over 13 states of India. 2015 is the year for payments.Eko is building an ecosystem for the usage of Eko's payment product. This ecosystem is made of partners of different categories, right from, partnering with a bank, to getting a merchant like Big Bazaar or Flipkart on board or working with companies in the POS/mPOS space etc.
While we build in ecosystem of partners in India and outside, we are looking for individuals who are dreamers, and desire to make it big in life. We want to have people who are passionate about payments and wish to be a part of a team of people who wish to make Eko a ubiquitous way to make payments.
The position will be based out of Mumbai and entails travel to other places including HO (Gurgaon)
The core responsibility of this role will be to enable partnership with organizations and build the ecosystem.
In the evaluation process, we are looking for skills / experience around
1. Engaging with mid or senior executives across business functions preferably in banks.
2. Experience of building partnerships across categories
Payment processing companies
VISA / MasterCard etc.
3. Opening business development dialogues with strategic customers
1. MBA (Sales / Marketing) from Tier 1 management institutes
2. 2 - 3 years of experience in selling to Banks, NBFC and or other categories of companies participating
3. Should be familiar with the basics of banking / payments
4. Past experience of selling concepts and/or products that are at an early stage in the product lifecycle
5. Should have basic appreciation of how digital technology (SMAC) is impacting banking
1. Brilliant in communication
Spoken as well as comfortable with Microsoft office skill
2. Open to travel
3. Experience in building business plans and projections
4. Proven record of working under minimal supervision
5. Comfortable with ambiguity
6. Creative problem solver
7. Good convincing/ influencing skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.