Partner Consultant at Connexions
Views:592 Applications:218 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:143
Business Development Manager - Managed Services/IT Infrastructure Solutions (5-10 yrs)
- Providing End to End IT solutions in the field of IT Infrastructure solutions, NOC SOC, Cloud solutions and other services products .
- Developing new corporate clients and establishing long term relation with them
- Overseeing customer account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize profit
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Coordinating with Vendors and Principals to get the best prices and in closing the deals.
- Responsible for end to end ownership of the accounts starting from lead generation to payment collection.
- Develop and execute the client account strategy that clearly defines how the company will help the client grow and differentiate it.
- Understanding clients nature of business, organization, technology, products and domain.
- Conceptualizing and executing strategy and market plans for increase sales growth and business development.
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quota