General Manager at Teamployer Business Services
Views:117 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Business Development Manager - International Inside Sales - BPO (5-10 yrs)
What the role looks like:
- Evening shift.
- Weekly collaboration with a US based sales team.
- You will earn a competitive fixed salary, based on experience, and earn commissions based on qualified appointments set and commissions on any deals closed. There is NO cap to income.
- Experience in B2B demand generation for BPO, or Managed Services companies.
- Strong English communication both verbal and written.
- Bachelors Degree (>75th percentile in your class): Preferably in Marketing, Communications or Business.
- Experience with Outlook & Excel.
- Established LinkedIn profile for research, lead generation and social selling.
- Excellent references from previous employers.
- Must live by our Core Values.
- 4+ years of BPO demand generation.
- HubSpot CRM experience preferred.
- Salesforce, Pipedrive, Fresh Sales and other sales CRM experience is acceptable.
- Interest in all things tech (mobile apps, IoT, consumer electronics, ecommerce, DTC & unicorns).
- Deep understanding for the BPO industry.
What makes you a fit for this position:
- You possess a positive mental and work attitude.
- You are outgoing, polite, persistent & patient.
- You have excellent time management skills.
- You are self-driven.
- You love to research and finding new opportunities.
- You love building relationships over the phone & email.
Job Responsibilities Overview:
- Cold emailing and cold calling Director, VP and C-Level prospects.
- Making introductions and scheduling sales call for our Sales Directors in the United States.
- Lead Nurturing: Consistent email follow-up with prospects until they schedule an appointment.
- Perform research and find new fast-growing companies open to exploring outsourced support.
- Communicating with executive team on new opportunities and lead generation strategies.
- Meet daily volume email outreach goals and targets of new appointments.