Partner at Morpheus Human Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:751 Applications:238 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Business Development Manager - Housing Finance Industry (5-7 yrs)
A Leading provider of finance for housing in India requires a Business Development Manager- Finance- Mumbai the responsibilities include:
Job Title: Business Development Manager -Housing Finance Industry - Mumbai
Job Responsibilities -
- Create market awareness about product, generate leads and facilitate sourcing.
- Identify affordable Housing projects, build / enhance business relationships with developers.
- Identify Corporates with large informal workforce where product can be introduced.
- Identify Residential clusters / marketplaces where customers of the target segment stay and operate their businesses and devise strategies to reach out to such customers.
- Monitor the Lead Management System and ensure conversions.
- Train and Manage the Direct Sales Team as well as the other Channels.
Key Skills: Key Skills:
- Good Networking and Relationship Management Skills.
- Good Team Management skills
- Ability to relate and communicate well with local residents, particularly those belonging to the lower income levels
- The above position requires high energy levels, integrity, customer orientation, convincing skills and a strong determination to achieve results.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good command over Hindi and the local language.
- 5-7 years in Housing Finance Industry; 2-3 years in Affordable Housing Companies, should have job stability of 2-3 years. Should have worked on individual target of 20Cr for affordable housing finance.
Industry: Affordable Housing Finance
Experience: 5-7 years in Housing Finance Industry; 2-3 years in Affordable Housing Companies, should have job stability of 2-3 years.
Working Days: 6
CTC: 14 Lacs
Age: 32 - 35 years
Relocation candidates: No