Managing Partner at Arete Ventures
Views:38564 Applications:981 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:960
Business Development Manager - Finance & Tech Sector - Executive Search/Recruitment Firm (3-7 yrs)
Salary offered: 8 - 10 LPA
About Arete Ventures (www.areteven.com)
Arete Ventures is an International Business Firm based in Mumbai & San Francisco offering Investment, Technology & Management Consulting Services to Silicon Valley, Wall Street and other clients in UK, Australia and Europe.
Business Solutions Division has recently expanded its expertise in mid to senior level niche leadership hiring to IT, Biotech, FMCG, Finance, Investment, Venture Capital, Hedge Funds and Private equity firms. We also assist domestic companies hire International Talent USA, UK, Europe, Middle East into India. Innovative assessment methodologies combined with industry specific domain knowledge and expertise, helps our elite clients recruit excellent candidates in a precise, practical and value-added way along.
This job is primarily focused towards new client acquisition but will additionally support candidate recruitment management as well from time to time.
- Focus on acquisition of new customers across India for Banking/Finance/Tech Sector for Mid to Senior Level (CXO/CSO/CEO/VP/MD)
- Generate leads and call decision makers in the potential client/customer organizations as required
- Strong Client Connect & Relationships.
- Strong sales experience with a proven track record of achieving sales targets
- Educate prospective customers on wide range of services, skills and expertise that the company offers
- Develop proposals, presentations & negotiate final deals
- Partner with senior stakeholders within Client organizations in determining and anticipating their human capital requirements
- Thoroughly understand and work on the requirements of the client and guiding the recruitment teams to work.
- Building a comprehensive Sales plan which details opportunities, closing date and revenue projections while mitigating risks
- Acting as a liaison between our company and the client for candidate follow ups and timely communication updates as and when needed to close the position.
- 3 + years of corporate sales experience with executive search or premier recruitment firms
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to take the initiative and build strong productive relationships
- Demonstrated experience in acquiring clients for Middle and Senior Level Hiring with reputed corporates
- Strong and established connections with Senior HR Heads in various companies
- Proven expertise in generating new leads and cold calling potential clients to pitch our business services