Co-Founder at Confidential
Views:1066 Applications:281 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Business Development Manager - Exports - Logistics Firm (2-15 yrs)
Business Development Manager - Exports
Job Title: Business Development Manager-Exports
Location: Chennai, India.
As a Sales professional, you will be responsible for selling and managing sales activities to the key export markets. Your main duties will include identifying new customer opportunities, building and maintaining strong customer relationships, and working closely with cross-functional teams to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Strong sales orientation with a proven track record in exports (primarily B2B).
- In depth experience and network in Africa is a requirement. Experience of working in the Middle East and/or South East Asia and/or Europe would be an added advantage
- Planning and implementation of the business plan for Phase Change Materials and other cold chain products/services.
- Developing strong relationships with clients and evaluating their costs benefit/need analysis.
- Identification and onboarding of potential channel partners.
- Key account management
- Understanding of the key channels and processes required for exports ( logistics, banking etc)
- Knowledge of Cold Chain products and Logistics Solutions would be a plus point.
- Strong knowledge of exports
- 2 - 15 years of relevant work experience.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.