Consultant at CareerNet Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:1999 Applications:224 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Business Development Manager - eCommerce (2-6 yrs)
Experience: 2 to 6 years
Role: Business Development Manager
- Understand company Services products and services and be able to articulate its functions and benefits to external audiences.
- Help define the seller base and industry verticals we target and influence a sales plan that is in line with our global seller business direction.
- Work across key internal stakeholders to set priorities and develop account targets that underpin category strategy and knowledge of the local market.
- Track and report performance using appropriate metrics. Achieve productivity and seller satisfaction targets
- Engage with internal and external customers/teams to improve products and business processes.
- Identify specific prospects/partners to approach, communicate the specific value proposition for their business and use case, and establish long-term, successful partnerships.
- Work closely with senior executives at interested sellers to successfully negotiate deals and help in on-boarding.
- Review and monitor performance and sales of key partners to manage their performance.
Personal attributes and competencies:
- Demonstrated intense customer focus.
- Demonstrated highest level of integrity, intellectual honesty, and strong work ethic.
- Sharp, analytical, and thoughtful. Has sound judgment and ability to be right a lot. Thoroughly thinks through problems to come up with solutions. Applies fair and consistent criteria. Gathers the right input/data. Uses intuition. Is decisive. Makes good decisions when analysis of data is not sufficient to reach a conclusion.
- Proven ability to successfully thrive in an ambiguous environment and changing market conditions.
- Simplifier but at the same time things big, takes smart risks, is innovative and can think out of the box. Develops original ideas, approaches, and solutions to typical, unusual, or difficult situations or problems.
- Takes initiative. Doesn't wait to be asked. Plans efficiently while avoiding analysis paralysis.
- Consistent effort, intense commitment, and willingness to go above and beyond when needed.
- Strong team player, acts like an owner, and ultimately focused on delivering results with high standards.
- Deep understanding of and passion for e-commerce required.
- Experience in a highly analytical, results-oriented environment with external customer interaction required.
- Proven analytical skills and demonstrated ability to manage the business by the numbers. Must be metrics-driven.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly.
- Demonstrated active listening skills, highly consultative and solutions-oriented.
- Bachelors degree required, MBA is preferred
- Experience with e-commerce, retail, advertising, or media would be an advantage
- Previous responsibility for strategic development, product management or product marketing, revenue targets and quotas is highly desirable.
- Prior experience influencing C-level executives highly desirable
- Deep understanding of the retail and wholesale landscape in India with prior interactions with sellers and distributors is desirable.
- Experience selling nascent (embryonic/start-up) products/services into new markets is desirable.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.