Founder at Right Head
Views:465 Applications:110 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Business Development Manager - Corporate Sales - Global Account - Logistics Industry (5-8 yrs)
Business Development Manager - Corporate Sales,
CTC : 15-18 Lakh
Qualification: MBA or Equivalent
- Identification and building pipeline with selected global accounts and big corporate.
- It is required to maintain target list with basis of national and regional approach.
- Structured sales approach will be maintained on given pipeline with proper scanning, probing, building relationship with the client, involving resources with various departments.
- Closing of account and get on board.
- Once account on board, set up SOP, implementation in co-ordination with internal stake holders (Ops/CS etc.) and lead the account transition through a coordinated implementation with stake holders
- Review the growth account with regular interval along with operations.
- Achieve targeted KPI with these accounts in terms of volumes and profitability.
- To ensure a mutually signed-off SOP is in place with client & organization within 15 days of account on boarding
- Responsibility of collections as per credit terms agreed
- 5 years of work experience (minimum)
- Gathering and analyzing of market data (various industries)
- Worked in an international company within a matrix organization