Senior Recruiter Associate at Vrinda Global
Views:70 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Business Development Manager - Construction/Real Estate (4-9 yrs)
Business Development Manager(Female)
- Contact decision makers (Architects/Interior Designers/Specifiers)to discuss current projects and to get our products specified in their projects
- Identify the top architectural and Interior Designing firms
- Corporate tie ups with automobile, hospitality, retail chains.
- Gap analysis finding out architects/ influencers who are not specifying our products and evolve strategy to tap them
- Generating Business leads and following up on sales opportunities & create revenue from those leads.
- There is a revenue target, which has to be achieved. Hence should have ability to handle sales closure too
- Negotiation and sales closure skills.
- Researching the market and identifying potential target customers.
- Attending industry events in order to generate business leads.
- Coordinating business generation activities with other departments.
- Market Mapping at regular intervals.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Must be self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers
- Persuasive and goal-oriented
- Able to professionally and confidently communicate
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills
- Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge
- Knowledge of sales process from initiation to close
- Ability to achieve planned sales targets
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and CRM/Salesforce experience preferred.