APAC Lead at Productiva Group
Views:96 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Business Development Manager - CME Business (11-22 yrs)
What will you do?
- BE responsible for growing CME business from existing and new customers.
- Hire and nurture a sales team in the region.
- Develop industry solutions in discussion with customers and partners
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Will combine a good working knowledge of the CME Service industry with prospecting and sales skills. You will be responsible for the entire sales cycle and meeting or exceeding the quota.
- Sales Manager is the primary interface to the prospective customers and is responsible for actively driving and managing day-to-day prospecting & selling activity in the country. This activity includes opportunity Discovery, RFI/RFP, Evaluation & POC stages of the sales process, and working in conjunction with domain and pre-sales teams to identify & close new deals.
- Have periodic cadence with the sales and delivery team to review the existing engagements and projects.
- Work closely with the presales, competency, and solutions team to understand and propose various solutions and services to the targeted accounts
- Build and Manage relationships at the CXO level, by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Build and maintain a strong relationship with Technology partners and the local partner ecosystem.
- Build and Maintain a steady pipeline of opportunities and meet the assigned quarterly and annual targets
- Develop an annual business plan and Go-to-Market Strategy for the assigned portfolio and achieve and deliver sales revenue as per quarterly and yearly assigned goals.
- Maintain disciplined, detailed, and up-to-date records on Lead & Opportunity activity in CRM to ensure effective leadership development, proper team communication, and executive visibility
- Achieve assigned targets on Revenue, EBITDA & Debtor days.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution.
- Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education and 8-12 years of experience, with strong sales/relationship management/account management experience.