Sr Consultant - Leadership Hiring at Antal International
Views:1716 Applications:70 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Business Development Manager - Carbon Composites (8-12 yrs)
Business Development Manager - Carbon Composites
- The ideal candidate should be a graduate in Chemical / Plastic / Textile / Mechanical engineering with a MBA in marketing from a reputed B school.
- Having 10-12 years experience in sales or marketing in a leading company preferably in technical textile, textile or composite business.
- The suitable candidate should posses excellent communication, inter personal skills, deep knowledge on market and projects. He should be willing to travel extensively and establish strong relationship building and extremely good in market intelligence and strong business acumen.
- A material self driven professional with proven track record only needs to apply.
- Salary as per qualification and experience.
- Reporting directly to Vice President Sales
Primary Responsibilities Include :
- Meeting Organizations in the sectors of Major Market segments which are Wind Energy, Automobiles, Marine, Industrial, Aeronautical, Construction, Sports and Railways.
- Individual would be responsible for the growth of the business of Carbon Composite business in India
- The individual must come with experience in Engineering based roles as well. This may include application development, new product development, etc
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Planning and preparing presentations
- Constant customer interaction
- New Business Development & Key account management
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
Antal International Network
Tel: +91 80 65682908
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.