Manager at Confidential
Views:11179 Applications:953 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Business Development Manager - B2C/B2B Sales - Education (5-9 yrs)
Business Development Manager - B2C/B2B Segment - Education
- Building market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- Locating/proposing potential business deals for the company by contacting potential partners/customers and by discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Also will be involved in the screening of potential deals by analysis of market strategies, details of deal requirements as well as financials.
- Keen interest in education and innovation.
- Being interested in solving business and customer issues through strong lines of communication and presence of mind.
- An inherent ability to position, market and sell an idea or product will be a key skill set.
Skills Preferred :
- Proven success in your institute sales and Positive attitude to dealing with institute people
- Confident negotiator and ability to close the deal'
- Strong communication skills in written, oral, email, telephone and presentation
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Capable of hands on problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions
- Capable of working independently, and having responsibility as an individual.
- Organize constant brand promotion and marketing using innovative cost-effective method
Desired Skills and Experience - Institutional Sales,Sales,Business Development,Direct Sales