HR Consultant at Ready2hire Recruitment Consultant
Views:184 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Business Development Manager - B2B Segment - Education (3-5 yrs)
Business Development Manager-B2B- Education
Business Development Manager
Fundamentally: Business Development Manager (Key Acquisitions Manager - KAM) is responsible for establishing & driving the key network with the goal of students' lead generation for study abroad or Overseas.
Job Location : Gujarat, India
- Identify candidates who want to study abroad
- Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business in territories abroad
- Agency Channel Networking-Pan India & Overseas
- Collaborate with Education Institutions, Immigration Consultants and any other network to achieve the desired goal mentioned above.
- Arranging and Delivering Presentations.
- Improvising performance of the established network.
- Coordinate with the internal team for successful lead delivery.
- Bachelor's/PG degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years' prior industry related business development experience
- Pleasant personality and overall convincing skills
- Associated with Education Agents/Agency for students going abroad
- Experience in the Education sector- Business School abroad
- Professional having proven full time experience in Business Development, experience enough to perform the above mentioned responsibilities and achieve the mentioned goal.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.