Director at ProFacto Recruitment Consultants
Views:345 Applications:134 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:64
Business Development Manager - B2B SaaS Product - IIT/NIT/BITS/IIM/FMS/MDI (3-6 yrs)
Our client, one of the fastest-growing company (4-year-old startup) in AI chatbots space is looking for Business Development Manager
Our client is an end-to-end provider of conversational AI-powered chatbots, with the sole intention of helping enterprises make the customer experience count. They are focused on automating the customer journey which it does through its connected, multilingual, omnichannel, self-service platform, made by applying design thinking principles and AI.
Founded in 2017, our client has major Indian and global companies as their customers viz. Tata Motors, Dishtv, Vodafone, Idea, Lenkart.com, Royal Enfield and many more.
Come, be a part of an environment that's fast-paced, nurturing, collaborative, and challenging. You'll be given complete freedom to get your creative juices flowing to deliver solutions that bring about revolutions and who believes in work smarter and party harder!!
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create new sales strategies, sales pitches, and business plans.
Key Attributes you need to possess: -
Strategic thinker - A big part of business development is strategy. You have to be able to plan months, years, and decades ahead by assessing the current strategy, looking for ways to improve it, and predicting
Interpersonal & Communication Skills - This role is all about communication with clients and partners, from cold-calling prospects to maintaining long-term relationships to sharing information and ideas with colleagues and other stakeholders. Hence you must be able to speak and write clearly and confidently, as well as listen with an empathic and open mind so as to be able to address others needs and concerns. issues down the road. Sound strategy depends on rational thought, a strong sense of priority, and the research skills necessary to understand the situation in depth.
Negotiation Skills - You will deal with convincing clients/partners to buy your products or services which will involve influencing stakeholders to make investments or handling tactful clients as well as investors, therefore, you should have an eye for pulling together packages that will best benefit clients and maximise business opportunities.
Business Intelligence - You should not only understand ones own business, but also that of competitors and of the market as a whole which can be done simply researching and listening with an open mind, while another component is collecting and analyzing data. That means understanding and staying current with statistics and trends. Identify decision makers by performing research and using prospecting tools for performing Client-need Analysis, track their pain-points to develop a reach-out strategy.
Typical work week look like -
- Brainstorming with the business development team to create new project strategies and identifying sales and services that would appeal to new clients/partners.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing clients by identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs.
- Participating in active conversations with clients to advocate new ways of delivering compelling customer value and broaden the scope with new projects and initiatives
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition by following industry trends locally & internationally.
- Prepare sales reports, contracts, business proposals, pitches commercial negotiations, closures, monthly/weekly reports etc ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
Our ideal candidate should have:-
- BE/B.Tech or an MBA degree from Top Tier college.
- 3-6 years of experience in IT sales roles (Preferably in a B2B product SAAS company)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.