Business Development Manager (2-10 yrs)
Designation: Business Development Manager
Experience: 2 to 10 years
Salary: 7 to 14 lakhs (CTC)
- Adhere to the sales policies and procedures for center in collaboration
- Innovate and suggest local sales promotion activities within budget
- Grow and sustain advertisement revenue by focusing on corporate client
- Identify and build alliances with corporate business partners.
- Provide inputs in the development of sales pitches and proposals.
- Track and facilitate the process of credit collections
- Continuously collate competitive data business intelligence and monitor competitive offerings and give their inputs to help re position/ redesign/ introduce offerings.
- Identify new and prospective customers, initiate and develop alternative sources of content to increase business
- Candidate must have experience in B2B Sales, Direct sales in corporate sector.
- Making new clients & Cold calling, lead Generation, negotiation,
- Given presentation of products, retention of existing clients, generate revenue.
- Must have excellent communication skills & presentable skills
- Candidate will be preferred: - banking sector, Insurance sector, education & training, Telecom sector, ecommerce, dotcom, IT Sector,
- Candidate will be responsible for selling
- Recruitment Solution
- Data base job posting,
- Online space on the site, SMS & Email camp again.
- Space selling in jobs news paper
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.