Business Development Lead - New Initiatives - Government & PSU Vertical - Electronics/Power/Semi Conductor (10-15 yrs)
We are currently retained by a well-established Indian conglomerate to hire a Senior-Manager (Sales and Business Development-New Initiatives). This role will focus on Govt and PSU business primarily.
- The organisation is one of the leading players in Electronics/semi-conductors/Power and many other sectors and has been in existence for 50 years. The organisations actively work for state and Central Government Utilities.
- The organisation is now looking to expand their service offerings to their customers. So, they have identified a bouquet of new technologies, which will have immense use for state governments & central government in coming years.
- They are looking for someone having strong leadership qualities and is efficient enough to act as a business lead and set up his own team which could work together for the development of the organisation is different sectors.
- Ideally you should be a techie followed by MBA
To fit the bill:
- You must be an Engineer along with MBA from a good college having total 10-15 years experience in sales/BD/PSU sales/ Government sales/ B2B sales/ Enterprise sales etc.
- You should have good connects with various other government institutions/PSU.
- Stability is a MUST
- Experience of working in Large enterprises and should be a techno-commercial person.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate.
- Exposure to working on smart city projects would be a big plus.
Interested please send us a cover note with along your fitment to the role in your opinion and your CTC.