Head - Operations at Talent Pursuits
Views:2050 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Business Development Lead - Interior Design Retailer (3-8 yrs)
- Achieve assigned sales targets in terms of number of leads generated and converted, IDS sales within region
- Responsible for prospecting, identifying, and developing IDS opportunities with new customers, and profitably growing the IDS business within the region
- Facilitate superior client acquisition (primarily B2B) and increase share-of-wallet for IDS by liaising with key architects/designers in the region
- Prepare MOU's for new partners
- Track all orders, commission payouts, payments etc.
- Ensure terms of agreement are maintained w.r.t payments, delivery
- Set processes and ensure process is maintained within company and with clients
- Review offering to these clients (in co-ordination with IDS Business Head)
- Share inputs on Catalogue with Products team to make B2B catalog for all categories
- Collaborate with Store Managers and Studio Managers to ensure transmission & conversion of lead
- Work with the IDS team on community events, outreach programs etc., to ensure timely execution of these activities.
- Manage existing B2B relationships
- Develop lead generation & opportunity identification for the region
- Would build and nurture relationships with architects, builders, interior designers etc. and lead classification into hot, warm and cold
- Timely and effective lead transmission to IDS studio managers
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.