Business Development Head - Advertising Firm (3-6 yrs)
- Building strong social relationships with customers and distributors, as well as marketing and sales teams.
- Directing and strategizing market research to assist the marketing department.
- Identifying profitable business opportunities by developing an in-depth knowledge of the company's offerings.
- Managing and developing strategic partnerships to grow business.
- Presenting various marketing and business opportunities and strategies to the company executives and management.
- Assessing marketing and sales as well as supplier and vendor operations and recommending any improvements as needed.
- Researching emerging trends and recommending new company operations to satisfy customers.
- Previous experience in the field of business development.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft-office applications.
- Effective persuasion and negotiation skills.
- People who take initiative and show great zeal of enthusiasm.