HR Executive at Primo Hiring
Views:7540 Applications:2031 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:101
Business Development Head - Advertising Firm (3-6 yrs)
- Building strong social relationships with customers and distributors, as well as marketing and sales teams.
- Directing and strategizing market research to assist the marketing department.
- Identifying profitable business opportunities by developing an in-depth knowledge of the company's offerings.
- Managing and developing strategic partnerships to grow business.
- Presenting various marketing and business opportunities and strategies to the company executives and management.
- Assessing marketing and sales as well as supplier and vendor operations and recommending any improvements as needed.
- Researching emerging trends and recommending new company operations to satisfy customers.
- Previous experience in the field of business development.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft-office applications.
- Effective persuasion and negotiation skills.
- People who take initiative and show great zeal of enthusiasm.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.