HR Manager at MPlanet Peoples world
Views:7648 Applications:270 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Business Development/Administration Manager - Retail (4-10 yrs)
Analyze facts and precedents in making administrative decisions.
Ability to solve problems and make decisions.
Ability to instruct, direct, and evaluate employees.
Ability to plan, direct, and coordinate program and administrative activities of a complex, interrelated and interdependent nature, where unknowns and numerous contingency factors are involved.
Ability to communicate effectively. Ability to maintain favorable public relations.
Ability to formulate policies and procedures based on information of a conceptual nature from varied and complex sources.
Ability to establish and maintain effect relationships with government officials, private industry officials, professional personnel, and others. Knowledge of official planning and management. Knowledge of labor relations and equal employment opportunity policies and procedures.
Education Possession of a bachelor's degree in business administration, public administration, or a related field
Performs sales activities on major accounts and negotiates sales price and discounts in consultation
- Manages personnel and develops sales and sales support staff.
- Reviews progress of sales roles throughout the company.
Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams.
- Develops specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all company's products.
- Provides quarterly results assessments of sales staff's productivity.
- Coordinates proper company resources to ensure efficient and stable sales results.
- Formulates all sales policies, practices and procedures.
- Assists sales personnel in establishing personal contact and rapport with top echelon decision-makers.
- Collaborates to develop sales strategies to improve market share in all product lines.
- Interprets short- and long-term effects on sales strategies in operating profit.
- Educates sales team by establishing programs/seminars in the areas of new account sales and growth, sales of emerging products and multi-product sales, profitability, improved presentation strategies, competitive strategies, proper use and level of sales support, management of expenses and business/financial issues on contracts.
- Collaborates to establish and control budgets for sales promotion and trade show expenses.
- Reviews expenses and recommends economies.
- Holds regular meeting with sales staff reporting:
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.