Sr Consultant Recruitments at Unique occupational services Pvt Ltd
Views:364 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Business Developement Role - Broking Firm (3-12 yrs)
Incumbent to possess the following competencies:
1. Must have good knowledge of Capital markets in India & should have relevant experience in servicing foreign portfolio investors (FPIs), Private Equity funds, Venture capital investors etc. Should have a flair for marketing new products & ideas to diverse set of overseas investors & have knowledge of SEBI, RBI & Other investment regulations pertaining to overseas investors.
2. Should be a - self-starter-, willing to work in a start-up environment, passionate about sales or marketing.
3. The Candidate should possess excellent interpersonal skills, be presentable & willing to run investor calls & presentations on his own.
4. Excellent articulation and communication skills
5. Ability to work with multiple stakeholders
6. Energetic, self-motivated & Passionate
1. Advising foreign clients, including PEs, long onlys, etc
2. Responsible for business development for FPI, AIF, FDI, Fund accounting, Broking & setting up Advisory Business.
3. Use Linked in, Bloomberg & data bases to create qualified leads for the region
4. Fix meetings with potential clients in Asia, Middle East & Mauritius and organize road-shows
5. Work with Fund administrators, Tax Consultants and legal firms in India to source leads.
6. Follow up with existing leads to convert them into clients
7. Manage client on-boarding for existing clients, this includes ensuring documentation and regulatory completion
8. Work with custodians