Founder/Chief Talent Advisor at Talent Acceleration Corridor
Views:2890 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Business Data Analyst - IT Services Firm (5-12 yrs)
We are scouting for Business Data Analyst for one of our IT Services clients.
1. 5-12 years of Data/Business analyst experienced in reconciliation and analysis, identifying gaps, discovering issues and BA documentation
2. Deep knowledge of principles, practices, and theories of Finance. Knowledge of accounting- GL, BS, P&L, Transfer Pricing, and Taxation. GL Implementation/GL migration (Mandate).
3. Testing experience - UAT/Parallel, HPALM Tool and assist end-users with testing and training
4. Data privacy/protection - understanding would be added advantage
5. Strong understanding of SQL/ Excel.
6. Identifies, develops, and initiates innovations and solutions where precedents and procedures may not exist.
7. Able to work effectively and efficiently toward goals in a complex, diverse environment with multiple and changing demands.
8. Demonstrates superior interpersonal skills, conflict resolution, and negotiating skills.
9. Drive activities tracking/change taking into account of obstacles, opposition, and differing stakeholder priorities.
10. Coordinate training needs for implementation; including strategy, content and delivery.
Basic skills: Data Mapping, Financial calculation, Basic Accounting Knowledge, Basic knowledge of technology process (e.g. Staging tables, Data massaging), Testing of data of migration
Additional useful skills : SMART, FRS, PEARL, Transactor, Flexcube and Transfer Pricing
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.