Business Controller - Startup - Beauty/Wellness/FMCG - CA (5-8 yrs)
Business Controller -
Reporting To : CEO
- Provide weekly/monthly financial and management information reports, including budget vs actual, key ratios, trend analysis with recommendation.
- Responsible for accounting and financial systems, Business Plan, 100% statutory compliances, and accurate bookkeeping, monitor the preparation and maintenance of ledgers.
- Monitor compliance with statutory authorities for taxation. Liaise with external, internal, and statutory auditors to ensure timely and smooth closure of financials
- Initiate and oversee the complete ERP implementation with SAP & OMS, etc based on the right solution for company level requirements
- Ensure registrations and all regulatory and statutory compliances are in place. Ensure accurate statutory reporting to relevant authorities and related regulatory guidelines of corporate law, GST, TDS, Labour laws, etc. Ensure legal and licensing compliances with periodic scanning of business model
- Should be well versed and comfortable in dealing with professional CA firms, law firms, CS firms.
- A primary point of contact for banking relationships - Strike alliances with leading banking and financial institutions for Nodal account operations, marketplace operations, etc
- Analytical and digital mindset with focus on automation & dashboard creation for Management accurate decision making.
- Candidate should be a CA with minimum 5-8 years of experience
- Experience working at company raise venture money.
- Strong understanding of Ind AS and Consolidation procedures
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
- Proficient user of finance software
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles.