Business Controller - FP&A - EPC Firm - CA (5-10 yrs)
Business Controller - EPC Firm - CA (4-7 yrs)
#CA #Financial Control #Accounting #Finance and Accounts #Financial Planning #Financial Analysis #Budgeting #Forecasting #Variance Analysis #Financial Reporting #Management Accounting
Category - Finance
Skills - Business Controlling / Business Finance / Chartered Accountant / FP&A
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - Lead the financial planning and analysis for one of the divisions of the India business. Being responsible for financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting, variance analysis, taxation, MIS, etc. for the Division
Our client is a European MNC in the EPC business. The company has operations in 100+ countries and primarily engaged in operations and projects in multiple business lines, including infrastructure, oil & gas, transportation, energy, etc.
As the Business Controller, you would be reporting to Head - Division. Your key responsibilities would be as follows:
1. Being responsible for financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting, credit management, taxation, treasury and internal controls for the Division
2. Managing the Division of working capital through engagement with Accounts Leader, Project Manager and externally with the clients
3. Ascertaining regular governance meetings to lead in the review of divisional finance / business performance highlight issues, recognise, recommend and manage corrective actions. Providing financial information to stakeholders as required
4. Being responsible for production and interpretation of monthly management accounts for the Division, driving financial performance by monitoring and improving project profitability, staff utilisation, overheads, and working capital management.
5. Assisting in the review / support of proposals / bids, actively engage in monthly project control meetings for major and high risk / complex projects in the Division.
6. Supporting Divisional Manager with preparation and evaluation of business plans and project proposals. Assessment of the financial aspects of contracts to facilitate invoicing and payments and to identify grounds for additional fees.
7. Assisting in building annual budgets and forecasts at country level, and consolidation to regional level.
8. Training divisional staff in the maintenance of the project control system and financials, to enable them to understand and interpret financial information, ensuring accurate project budgeting / revenue recognition.
As the ideal candidate, you are a qualified Chartered Accountant with 4-7 years of post qualification experience in business controlling / FP&A / business finance. Alternatively, the ideal candidate could also have experience in a Big 4, followed by at least 2 years of industry experience.
While candidates from Mumbai are preferred, candidates from PAN India are welcome to apply.
Job Offer :
An opportunity to lead and manage a business unit of one of the fastest growing EPC MNCs, based out of Mumbai.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.