HR Executive at V-Konnect Associates Pvt Ltd.
Views:2348 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Business Continuity Planning Role - Bank (5-6 yrs)
Job Description :
- Implements practices to bridge gaps identified during departmental audits. Urgent hiring for one of the leading Indian bank.
- Should be open for traveling
- The role holder shall be responsible for managing Business Continuity and Outsourcing Risk for the Bank. The role holder shall be managing Business Continuity and Operational Risk for Financial Outsourcing Vendors for PAN Bank Business Units.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Coordinate and ensure the Business Continuity preparedness by means of:
- Regular review of Business Impact Analysis (BIA)
- Regular review of Risk assessment
- Maintaining Business Continuity and Crisis Management Plan
- Maintaining Call tree
- Coordinate with different teams to run the BCP program
- Coordinate to Plan & exercising of BCP and Technology recovery Testing
- Fair understanding of recovery & resilience management life cycle
- Perform periodic BCP auditing and readiness analysis
- Perform Periodic maintenance and review of BCP documents
- Develops talent within the team by providing guidance, ongoing feedback, coaching and development opportunities to individuals to enable achievement of the defined goals.
- Implements the internal control systems in the department and participates in the departmental audits.
- Implements practices to bridge gaps identified during departmental audits.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.