Recruitment Lead at Aekcel Business Solutions
Views:2055 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Business Continuity Manager - BPO (3-7 yrs)
- Responsible for effective management, control and reporting of Business Unit finance
- Financial stewardship of P&L and Balance Sheet
- Supporting the Business Unit Director to drive forward cost savings and process charges
- Partner with operational staff to produce challenging but accurate forecasts
- Review and reconciliation of resource MI and Billing
- Conducting regular review meetings with the Business Unit Director to improve financial knowledge and assist in the achievement of targets
- Creation of accurate financial forecasts links to operational activities
- End to end control of billing function for BU
- Posting of regular month end journals and assistance in the creation of the balance sheet
- Provide pro active support to the SFM and FD on Month End and Business Plan issues and produce key analysis schedules
- Work closely with wider Finance team to engender project controls
- Support build of new MI Systems
- Ensuring all contractors are paid in a timely manner (40% of ITPS are contract staff)
- Weekly reporting on KPIs where applicable
- Ad hoc requests coming from SFM/FD- Relevant areas of MI / business plans / reforecast prepared in accordance with guidelines
- Regular meetings held with the business to discuss performance and trends
- Production of analysis /trends with recommended actions
- Any key issues highlighted to the SFM
- Accuracy & timeliness of key responsibilities
- Accuracy of all financial predictions
- Control and management of key balance sheet values e.g. debtors / WIP / Accruals & Prepayments
- Ability to use own judgement and initiative
1. ACA/CIMA qualified (or equivalent) preferred
2. Three years relevant experience
3. Experience of balance sheet control and reconciliation.
4. Proven ability to support non-finance staff in the management of cost centres
5. Involvement in the production of business cases
6. Ability to identify the key financial and service risks from financial data.
7. Experience of fast paced, changing environment.
8. Flexible and innovative person willing to drive forward change to the business.