Manager at Confidential
Views:1269 Applications:174 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:162
Business Consulting Role - PMO & SCM Networking - Food & Beverage/Homecare Segment (3-12 yrs)
APPLY ONLY IF YOU ARE FROM FOOD/BEVERAGES OR HOMECARE SEGMENT OF FMCG
- Work with the project team on the network creation
- Articulate purpose of project and structure of network (project plan)
- Create/manipulate networks (project plan)
- Facilitate network discussions in Project Team Meetings and attend ad-hoc calls for network updates
- Follow up on the overdue tasks with the project teams and keep the network in its most current form
- Forecast and highlight potential delay and make acceleration suggestions
- Create insightful Weekly project reports and send to the project teams prior to weekly status meeting
- Manage network quality and process compliance and Build category and process knowledge
- New Product Development experience - Familiarity with process of a new product launch upto the commercial launch of the product. The candidate needs to understand that regulatory approvals from authorities are very key to a timely launch.
- Supply Chain/FMCG experience. Knowledge of the consumer retail market is absolutely essential. IT heavy experience will not help.
- Essentials of managing a project are very key. Consultant needs to be familiar with the end to end Project Management experience
- Creation of Project Plan, Managing Risks, Project Escalations and essential attributes of a successful project launch - on time, within budget and with the desired quality level. Unilever has their own project management methodology, but understanding of basics essential.
Bullets as discussed (mandatory/desirable in order of importance):
1) Strong project delivery management capabilities (mandatory)
2) Ability to transition requirements between business and technical vendor teams( mandatory)
3) Exposure to cloud transformations or Business Intelligence projects (highly desirable)
4) X functional experience (either SCM, finance or HR).
5) Good hands-on experience on Microsoft Project.
6) Joining - Immediate. No later than 15 days from the date of confirmation.
7) Experience Level - Relevant experience should be around 10 years.
8) English language Communication - Excellent