Assistant Manager at Mancer Consulting Services
Views:26736 Applications:1036 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:160
Business Consulting - BFSI (8-12 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Define and execute the strategy building and execution process for the organization.
- Identify and set up new service offerings and solutions.
- Drive operational improvements in critical business/ functional areas.
- Provide domain inputs and Drive the entire program of implementation of Strategy.
- Guide the service line leaders in developing solutions for the industry segments.
- Build new and refine existing organization wide strategies.
- Build relationships and partnerships with internal and external business stakeholders.
- Management Graduates with 8 plus years of experience into strategy consulting, corporate strategy, business consulting, business transformation, business process reengineering, cost optimization and cost reduction.
- BFSI industry exposure with strong domain knowledge of Insurance.
- Strong business acumen with ability to interface at all levels of an organization.
- Experience of working with Global customers.
- Sound financial & commercial Business Understanding.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.