Client Manager at EDGE Executive Search
Views:1053 Applications:142 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Business Consultant - Retirement Services - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (11-15 yrs)
Our client is a global leader in consulting, technology, and outsourcing solutions with annual revenues of $12.78B. The company enables clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. They partner with clients to transform their businesses in areas such as strategy, processes, organization, systems, and risk. The Consulting team in India works with its overseas counterparts to provide business consulting services to clients in the US, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East markets.
The Job :
We are identifying smart, self-driven, high energy Business consultants with a deep understanding of Retirement services. As a business consultant, you have top-notch communication and soft skills, intellectual curiosity, strong business consulting skills, and passion for excellence.
As consultants, you will :
- Work on business consulting engagements as part of a cross-cultural team across regions
- Take up a range of roles in the areas of process consulting, functional consulting, tech strategy, program management, and change management
- Analyze problems and come up with solutions, often creative and out-of-the-box
- Apply business consulting frameworks and methodologies to address business problems
- Be responsible for the delivery of business results to clients
- Lead workshops to collaborate with client stakeholders and educate them throughout the process - Lead / contribute to sales pursuits, consulting offerings, and internal initiatives
- Participate in a variety of Firm building events and the consultant referral program
Your Profile :
You have experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Strategy, IT Strategy, Process Consulting, Cost Optimization, Customer Experience, Digital Transformation, Program Management, Change Management, Product Implementation, Business Analysis, and Post-merger Integration
- Consulting & advisory experience with top-tier consulting organizations strongly preferred
- Driving digital strategy for FSI clients using key emerging technologies likes Artificial Intelligence, Advanced Analytics, Omni/Conversational Channels, Cloud, Blockchain, Social & Mobility
- Full-time MBA from top-tier business schools
- Domain Expertise in the following areas - Retirement services, Retirement Plan Consulting, Retirement advisor, Institutional Consulting and Retirement Plan Consulting Services, contribution plans, defined benefit plans,401K, ROTH, Defined Benefit, Defined Contribution, Financial Wellness, Actuarial Services, Advisory Services, etc.
- You are open to domestic and international travel as per program requirements.
An excellent opportunity for top-notch Business consultants in Retirement Services to be a value integrator and be a part of a leading consulting company.