Consultant at Kelly Services
Views:4680 Applications:121 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Business Consultant - Process Design - Finance & Accounts/Record To Report/Procure To Pay - Agri - CA (7-16 yrs)
CA- Business Consultant: Process design for F & A ( RTR, P2P)
Business Consultant (Process Management & Governance - Finance & Procurement)
It is a leading agriculture company helping to improve global food security by enabling millions of farmers to make better use of available resources.
- Ensure the designs of business processes are (1) in line with global standards, (2) scalable, (3) aligned across functions
- Provide the necessary governance and oversight to ensure processes are operated compliantly, ensuring that there is constructive and effective governance of service delivery quality from the outsourcing partners
- To be accountable for the clear definition of any change in the Finance GSM and to provide direction to outsourcing partners over system enables and or enhancements to process design
- To ensure the ICF is correctly represented within the design and to leverage SOX & Compliance experts to ensure proper definitions
- To hold the governance and approval authority in order to ensure consistency with GSM process, and implementation of best practice processes
About this Job:
- Work closely with the Fi-P Leadership to benchmark processes and to recommend changes that will bring improvements in efficiency and effectiveness
- Multi-Dimensional Role: Provides an opportunity to design/reengineer/validate finance & procurement processes along with managing governance and influencing outsourcing partners
- Involves multiple stakeholder management across boundaries
- Ensure that the functional business processes are designed to be operated compliantly
- Ensure that the business processes managed by outsourced partners are operated compliantly
- Ensure changes to business process are delivered in a way that adheres standards
- Ensure the consistent application of process standards and intervene directly where standards are not being met.
- Ensure the compliance of projects within approved process and system standards
- Support strategic planning for major changes to processes and provide specialist knowledge to enable change to be defined
- Take accountability of all small changes to processes
- Conduct independent assessments of processes to identify areas where compliance must be strengthened
- Ensure the solution architecture is aligned with business process design and these meet guidelines and frameworks
- Keep track on the latest industry trends for BPM and for the relevant functional area
Essential Knowledge & Experience:
Functional Competency: Business Process Governance and Process Policy Management
- Can define process steps in an end-to-end.
- Assesses impact of a change on an existing business process coming from a new project or tool/system implementation.
- Ensures compliance of processes within approved process and system standards.
- Applies Lean / Six Sigma principles to improve processes.
- Ensures that Business processes run by outsourced partners are run compliantly.
- Is able to do Process discovery and modelling minimal support and in virtual environment
Leadership Competency: Stakeholder Management (Internal & External), Change Management
- Good Inter Personal Skills: Ability to partner with internal & external stakeholders
- Able to influence stakeholders both internal as well as external.
- Ability to do impact assessment for the change for an end to end process.
- Helps process owners understand opportunities for Process Improvements.
- Ability to work virtually and across cultural boundaries
- Independently support Projects for Finance, Procurement and IT
Critical Knowledge required:
- Year of experience: 7 to 12 year experience working with Finance and Procurement processes (e.g. A2R, FP&A, Invoice Management, Credit Management, Banking, Treasury, Procurement,)
- Good Understanding of relevant international accounting standards/ principles, including IFRS, US, GAAP, SOX & Compliance
- Good Understanding of Business Process Management and Value Stream Mapping
- Good understanding of end to end Accounting to Reporting particularly manufacturing accounting, Inventory management, Product Costing.
- End to end knowledge of functional processes that impact on Finance and Procurement activities.
- Must have worked for 3+ years in SAP
- University degree (Bachelors) in a commercial/ business. Must Be Chartered Accountant
- Fluent in English, both orally and in writing
- International experience working with large multinationals
- Ability to travel
- Work well in open office environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.