Managing Partner at Antal International
Views:1347 Applications:466 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:97
Business Consultant - Management Consulting Firm - IIM/ISB/XLRI (2-5 yrs)
The company is one of the largest and fastest growing management consulting companies in India. They are looking for business consultants across India as part of their expansion plans.
Job Role :
As a business consultant you will drive and execute high-end Supply chain/operations/sales consulting engagements. You will be put into rigorous training program followed by in-house Certifications. In your first one or two assignments, you will work closely with a Lead Consultant. Later, you will act as a lead consultant with the following responsibilities:
- Develop solution design along with subject area experts
- Conduct buy-in sessions with senior / middle management
- Manage and drive the project in a functional area (production, distribution, sales, or projects) for getting the desired results
Required experience and competency :
1. Experience in one or more industry Sectors - Consumer Goods, Retail, Automotive, Custom Manufacturing, Engineering
2. Experience in at least one functional area - Distribution, Sales, Production or Project Management
3. "Go Getter" attitude
5. Passion for getting results
6. Ability to lead teams
7. Not Desired - Belief that Consulting is a lot about impressing clients with fancy presentations and bulky report
- Engineer with 2 - 4 years of relevant experience (industry/functional as specified above) out of with at least one year post MBA experience.
- MBA from the following (2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 batch):
- IIM - Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Calcutta, Indore
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to learn & to grow with a rapidly growing consulting firm
- One of the best organization culture in the industry
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.