TA at PeopleStrong Technologies Pvt. Ltd
Views:107 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Business Consultant - IT Systems - Manufacturing Function - Pharma (4-8 yrs)
We are Hiring for a Leading Pharmaceutical Organisation.
Work Experience: The candidate must have had experience of implementing IT systems in Manufacturing Space. We are looking at someone who comes from BA/Consulting background with operation excellence
Qualification: MBA+Btech : Tier 1 institute only,preferably NIT/IIT + MBA - NITIE, IMT, SP jain, IIM
- Conceptualization of Adoption Methodology, Change Management and Business Benefit Realization
- Effectively manage projects with in schedule & budget in coordination with implementation partners
- Facilitate Idea, Collaboration and Knowledge Management to enhance business value
- Collaborating with business owners to anticipate business needs and initiate improvement plans within manufacturing facilities
- Partnering closely with IT infra team, MES support team to ensure smooth delivery of incident support and troubleshooting of application
- Ensure solutions are compliant to Quality management system which include computer system validations.
- Setup a fully functional service desk, responsible and accountable for MES support for execution excellence.
- Understanding on FTPS/Werum PAS-X application
- Liaise between internal teams and external project teams and ensure task completion
- Responsible for new implementation and upgrade projects from requirement gathering stage to qualification and final delivery
- Understanding of 21CFR Part11 requirements for computerized systems and Computer system validation concepts.
- Quality Management, vendor management
- Having contributed to and implemented IT projects for Pharma Industry within the organization.
- Vendor Review, Management and Project Costs Controls to short list/suggest best available Vendors to meet business objectives. Process IT purchases and payment release notes for the IT function.