Client Manager at EDGE Executive Search
Views:870 Applications:252 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Business Consultant - Insurance Domain (5-12 yrs)
India's marquee global technology & consulting company. They are an international flag-bearer of technical and managerial excellence. With offices around the globe, the company has a comprehensive presence across multiple segments of the technology product and service industries as well as a blue-chip roster of clients for their Consulting engagements. They are a respected career company and a long-term wealth creator.
- Complex consulting assignments in strategy, process and transformation in the global Insurance industry.
- This is a client-facing role in which you will have end-to end responsibility for management and delivery of distributed assignments. The role will be hands-on and could include responsibility to manage teams.
- You must be an MBA from a respected business school or an M. Tech with a good academic track record and 5-12 years of post qualification experience in Consulting and Strategy, majority of which is with the Insurance sector. Experience must include complex consulting and problem-solving assignments in Life and Annuity Insurance industry across product lines.
- Consulting & advisory experience with top-tier consulting organizations strongly preferred, including experience in process improvement in business operations, including analysis of current state, root cause analysis, developing insights, identifying solutions, and designing future states
- Key experience areasmust include Optimizing various parts of Life Insurance Operations (New Business and Underwriting, Policy Servicing and Claims) by using one or more of the following -
- Process re-engineering,
- process re-imagining,
- business process outsourcing,
- automating using various tools and technologies
- RPA, Process Mining tools, Intelligent OCR, Workflow/Case Mgmt., Rules Engines, etc.