Business Consultant - EPC Domain - IIT/NIT (2-12 yrs)
- Should be willing to re-locate and work on site. Base location will be the city closest to the project site for the entire project duration.
- Civil & Mechanical Engineers with minimum 2 to 3 years of work experience in Construction, Engineering or Infrastructure industry, Steel, Cement, Petrochemical or other infrastructure projects. Graduated from IIT, NIT or NICMAR.
- Conduct progress review meetings with client managers, Site in-charge and key contractors at project site
- Guide & demonstrate client teams through various review mechanisms, SOPs and process disciplines at site.
- Enforce process adherence and escalate deviations.
- Regular monitoring and presenting progress using Microsoft office tools and other proprietary project software
- Conduct buy-in sessions with middle management
- Manage and drive the project in EPC domain (Project Management) for getting the desired results
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.