Analyst at Crescendo Global
Views:648 Applications:120 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:117
Business Consultant - Consulting Firm (2-6 yrs)
Business Consultant| M.Tech- Civil/ Mechanical| Multiple Locations- 2+ Years
An exciting opportunity for a professional having 2 to 6 years of relevant experience who will drive and execute consulting engagements while working closely with a Lead Consultant. The candidate should be an M.Tech Degree holder preferably in the fields of Civil/ Mechanical Engineering from any of the following leading premium Institutes: IIT, NIT or NICMAR.
Location : Multiple Locations
Your Future Employer : A Leading Consulting Firm offering expertise in supply chain, operations and customer management catering to a multitude of industries as its clientele such as - Auto & Auto Components, Consumer Goods & Retail, Textiles & Garments, Equipment Manufacturing, Engineering & Construction, and Lifesciences.
1. Conducting progress review meetings with client managers, being a Site in-charge and coordinating with key contractors at project site.
2. Guiding & demonstrating client teams through various review mechanisms, SOPs and process disciplines on site.
3. Enforcing process adherence and escalating deviations.
4. Monitoring and presenting progress using Microsoft office tools and other proprietary project software.
5. Conducting buy-in sessions with middle management.
6. Managing and driving the project in EPC domain (Project Management) for getting the desired results.
- Should have an M.Tech Degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineer with 2 - 6 years of relevant experience in one or more of the following industries: Construction, Engineering, Infrastructure, Steel, Cement, Petrochemical or other Infrastructure Projects.
- Candidates having an M.Tech Degree ONLY from the following institutes will be considered: IIT, NIT, NICMAR.
- Should be willing to re-locate and work on site. Base location will be the city closest to the project site for the entire project duration.
What is in it for you?
- An arena of opportunities to learn and apply TOC knowledge & concepts.
- Rapid & sustained growth with a rapidly growing consulting firm with one of the best remunerations in the industry.